Menu
Home Page

Tie-dye art

Over the last few weeks, we’ve been inspired by some Tanzanian-style textiles. We used a flour-water paste to try out a ‘resist’ technique a bit like batik. Today we tried a different resist technique: tie-dye. We tried various different styles and dunked them in some dye. They’ve now been rinsed out and are drying in the classroom over the weekend. Watch this space for how they’ve turned out...
Picture 1
Picture 2
Picture 3
Picture 4
Picture 5
Picture 6
Picture 7
Picture 8
Picture 9
Picture 10
Picture 11
Picture 12
Picture 13
Picture 14
Picture 15
Picture 16
Picture 17
Picture 18
Top