Welcome to our PE and Sports page, where you can find out about current events in our busy sports calendar.
Last year, we were awarded the School Games Silver award for 2015/16. This was awarded after a great year of curricular and extra-curricular sport.
Summer Term 2016-17
Summer term looks like it will be as busy as ever with opportunities for sport. Here are some of the things we'll be up to:
- Years 3 and 4 will be working with a coach from West Bromwich Albion during PE lessons to improve their football skills.
- All year groups will be working with Miss Hopkinson, our specialist PE coach, to work on athletics ahead of Sports Day.
- Miss Hopkinson will be running athletics and multi skills after school clubs.
- West Bromwich Albion will be running a football after school club.
- We will hold a whole-school sports day.
- Year 2 will have 10 weeks of swimming lessons at Malvern College. An exciting time for them on their first adventure to the swimming pool!
- Year 6 will take part in a rounders tournament at the Chase.
- Year 5 will take part in an Athletics Day at the Chase.
- We will hold a number of intra-school competitions between house teams and year groups.
Keep checking back here for photos and reports!